The follow are the summary of the features and the detailed technical specification of the cable tester CCT-01
- A total of 64 Test Points Connection.
- Full complete automatic connection mapping.
- Pass / Fail light indicators.
- Buzzer beep sound indicator.
- Test is for all the 64 test connection is less than a second.
- Manual or Auto Start test mode to choose from.
- Learn button for cable connection
- Standalone operation or can be interface with external automation system.
- Portable and power up with a portable USB power bank.
- Can connect to a computer to generate test report.
- Uses safe low voltage to test the wiring connection.
- Generate Test Report through the USB (virtual serial communication port)
- Power from 5V USB power source (5V 0.1A), less than 0.5 Watt
- USB-C connector cable.
- Small test signal output from pin is max at 3.3V, 5mA
- USB virtual serial communication port connection for generating report.
- Test speed is about 5msec per connections, or about 0.32sec for all the 64 connections.
- Capacitance between the wires must be less than 60nF. (Wire capacitance should be < 60nF)
- Measure as connection with the wire having a resistance of about 38KΩ or less. (Wire connection should be < 30Kohm)
- Cable wiring connection Intermittent fault detection mode, detection speed is slow at 4Hz (250ms)
- Secured with 4pcs of screw, M3 x 8 (max up to M3 x 14)
- Size: 130 x 65 x 35mm
- Weight: 150g
Note: For wires having too high capacitance, the device will the wire pair as a connection.
For custom technical specification.
For customisation of any specify technical specification required for your cable production testing, you can contact us.
We can design the right tester to your specification.
- Precision low resistance wire connection measurement. Ensure connector connection is properly done.
- Complex cable LCR measurement.
- Testing of cable with passive component, LED or IC chip integrated.